Barren County Future Educator Scholarship
This annual $1000 yearly scholarship was established in 2020. It is intended to assist a Barren County High School graduate in pursuing a degree in the field of education. Graduating seniors at BCHS should complete the application packet that can be obtained from the counseling staff. Scholarship criteria are as follows:
1. Graduating senior at Barren County High School who has committed to postsecondary education in the teaching field.
2. GPA of 2.5 or better
3. Minimum of other monetary awards
Scholarship application packet requirements are as follows:
1. Applicant personal information.
2. Personal letter from applicant.
3. Letters of recommendation.
4. Activity sheet/Community service record
5. High school transcript
6. Applicant photo