Download the scholarship here
This scholarship is supported and offered by Brad Cannon to encourage and assist in the further education of Barren County High Students. One scholarship will be
awarded at the Barren County Hall of Honor presentation in the Auditorium. The scholarship amount is for $500.
- Must be a current Barren County High School senior that attended Austin Tracy Elementary School for at least three years and will be attending a postsecondary institution for the upcoming fall semester.
- Must have completed at least 25 hours of community service.
- GPA must be 3.1 or higher.
- Students must submit an application form, and a personal statement explaining their career aspirations.
- Must be turned in to Letitia Hughes or Jackie Nuckols by March 1st.