Barren County Schools
Helpful hints to make your iLearn@home day a success:
1. Please put this folder in a safe location so that you can easily locate it when our first iLearn@home day is planned.
Your child has 5 packets of ilearn@home work. Each are labeled with day 1, day 2, day 3, etc. (at top). Packets will go home with each child Friday, November 30th.
The packets are color coded by day.
Day 1: yellow, Day 2: blue, Day 3: green, Day 4: pink, Day 5: orange
2. The Barren County School District will be utilizing FIVE weather related closing days as iLearn@homedays but, at the discretion of the superintendent and district leadership, there will not be more than 3 days the same week. All other ilearn@home days that may go unused should remain in a safe spot and be ready for the next round of snow should that be the case.
3. Only have your child complete the packets for the day planned. If it is the first planned iLearn@home day, only have your child do day 1.
4. Use the school supplies that you have at home. Please complete work with a pencil only. No ink pens. If you do not have scissors or glue, then have your child to draw a line to where the picture should go.
5. The lessons in the packet are review so your child should be able to accomplish these easily. But he/she will need an adult to read the directions and to monitor his/her progress. Do not complete the packets for your child.
6. Please return the completed work on the next day that we return to school.
7. I can be contacted on my cell phone at 270-404-6909 or by email at email@example.com from 8:00 – 3:00 on the ilLearn@home day.