2019 Hall of Honor
James Coomer, Carole Ann Manion, Kenneth Edwards, and Tiffany Layne Somerville representing Bud Layne
Hall of Honor Program
The purposes of the Barren County High School Alumni Association are:
- To unite the alumni in a close fellowship, cultivate friendships, and promote goodwill.
- To educate the alumni, establish friends of the school, and the public at large, about the current events activities, and programs at BCHS
- To provide opportunities for alumni to offer financial support to Barren County High School.
- To enhance the awareness of communication between Barren County High School and its graduates by offering a published directory of alumni
- To provide a means for Barren County High School graduates, current students, and their supporters to maintain close ties with their high school through networking opportunities.
- To recognize distinguished alumni.
If you have questions about the site please contact: Jeanelle McGuire