Welcome to the Guidance Webpage.
Below are the services offered through
the guidance department.
The Elementary School Guidance Counselor
- Conducts the enrollment process of new students
- Counsels individually with children
- Teaches weekly guidance lessons in classrooms
- Conducts small group counseling sessions
- Processes referrals for the testng of special needs children
- Consults with parents in private conference about their child
- Consults with teachers
- Participates in curriculum development
- Provides information on community resources
- Responsible for maintaining student records including academic as well as medical records
" Whether you think you can or think you can't, either way you are right." ~Henry Ford